Camber Spine was founded in December 2010 by Medtech industry veterans Daniel Pontecorvo, Robert Morris and Seth Anderson. We are privately held, self-funded, profitable and we have no physician ownership.
In just over six years, Camber has recruited a team of professionals from organizations throughout the industry to successfully launch ten product systems.
- With its first product launch in 2012, Camber has averaged three systems per year once it actively began design and development activities.
- As of 2017, Camber has 12 FDA 510 (k) clearances.
- IP Focused with a patent portfolio of over 25 active or issued patents.
- Camber owns two highly innovative proprietary Product Platform Technologies; ENZA™ and SPIRA™ OA (Open
Architecture). Our Flagship products with each of these technologies are both ALIF’s with line extensions for both under development. In addition, CST has a broad and growing portfolio of fusion products.
- Camber products are exclusively distributed nationwide by S-1 Spine, a company also wholly owned by the