WHERE OTHERS SEE PROBLEMS, WE SEE OPPORTUNITIES.
TRANSFORMING SURGEON FRUSTRATIONS INTO INNOVATIONS.
Camber Spine was founded in December 2010 by Medtech industry veterans Daniel Pontecorvo, Robert Morris and Seth Anderson. We are privately held, self-funded, profitable and we have no physician ownership.
In just over six years, Camber has recruited a team of professionals from organizations throughout the industry to successfully launch ten product systems.
- With its first product launch in 2012, Camber has averaged three systems per year once it actively began design and development activities.
- As of 2018, Camber has 14 FDA 510 (k) clearances.
- IP Focused with a patent portfolio of over 26 active or issued patents.
- Camber owns two highly innovative proprietary Product Platform Technologies; ENZA™ and SPIRA™ OA (Open Architecture). Our Flagship products with each of these technologies are both ALIF’s with line extensions for both under development. In addition, CST has a broad and growing portfolio of fusion products.
- Camber products are exclusively distributed nationwide by S-1 Spine, a company also wholly owned by the
We aspire to be the leading innovator in spine & medical technologies by building a portfolio of the highest quality, safe, and effective implants while advancing technology and treatment options to create better outcomes. To create a high-performance culture by being a great place to work and by being ethical & accountable to our Patients, Employees, Shareholders, Customers, Vendors, and Distributor Partners.
Ethical, accountable to our employees, shareholders, customers, vendors and distributor partners. Life Upright, Upright dealings.
Responsible and Responsive
Your problems / your frustrations are our opportunities; our next great idea.
Adaptable & Agile
The ability to respond quickly and adeptly to the marketplace, our customers needs and to support the growth trajectory of the company.
A Culture of Trust
Build & cultivate a culture of trust both internally and externally.
Be a think tank to develop ideas and innovation that move the market forward providing simple, easy and quick solutions to spine pathologies.
Leveraging our success to help others. Giving back not only to our organization, but the communities in which we live and work. Develop Camber Cares, support and encourage charitable acts and volunteerism into our company DNA.