ENZA™ MIS Zero Profile Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
MINIMALLY INVASIVE ZERO PROFILE ALIF
- Unique, simple, streamlined insertion and integrated fixation
- Minimally invasive approach reduces retraction on the surrounding vessels
- Retractable blades for ease of removal
- Designed in various implant configurations
- 3 footprints, 8 and 15 degrees of lordosis
- Heights ranging from 11mm to 21mm in 2mm increments
- Indicated for use at one or two contiguous levels from L2 to S1 with supplemental fixation
- Superior and inferior blades are deployed at the same time in a single step
- Outperforms bladed constructs in ASTM testing
July 5, 2016 - Camber Spine Technologies, today announced the first implantation of the ENZA™ MIS Zero-Profile anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF) device in a two-level lumbar procedure at levels L4/L5 and L5/S1 at Kennedy University Hospital, Washington Township, by Dr. Jeffrey Gleimer, D.O. ENZA™ is the company’s first device launched with integrated fixation to promote minimally invasive mechanical fusion.
May 5, 2016 - Camber Spine Technologies has received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to market its ENZA™ Zero Profile Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF) system, a unique, minimally invasive interbody fusion device providing integrated fixation. This clearance marks Camber’s eighth line of spinal implant systems to be released in the US market.